A message to all our European & Worldwide biker friends
The UK has now left the EU, and although this may have caused concern about how it affects you getting hold of those all important bike parts, we are pleased to tell you that there is nothing to worry about and it is business as usual with just a few changes. And, the good news is, the prices you pay from us should, in general, be no higher than before Brexit.
HPS has been shipping bike parts to our friends around the world for over 20 years, so you can sure that our despatch department is very experienced in sending orders - however big or small - to wherever they are being delivered.
Countries that are not in the EU will remain unaffected and the changes required for trade between the EU and the UK are generally small, most of these are handled for you by us here at HPS and by our shipping companies.
The main changes for all EU customers
- We no longer charge UK VAT on orders received from the EU and our website displays these VAT free prices.
- We include a commercial invoice complete with the correct additional information required by EU customs with every order.
- Customs paperwork and procedures are dealt with by our experienced shipping companies, meaning there is nothing to concern you.
- Any VAT/taxes that may be required by the country you live in, will be calculated by the shipping company and you will be notified of these before delivery. This amount can be paid directly to the shipping company to avoid any extra work or inconvenience for you.
For EU registered businesses (i.e., those with a VAT Number)
- We will require your EORI number with your order, which will allow us to process it in much the same way as before, making it easy to process through EU Customs, so that your delivery will arrive with the least amount of inconvenience.
Thank you for your support over the years and we look forward to continuing to work with all our friends in the EU and worldwide during this new era of EU-UK relations.