Brake Discs - True Italian Quality
Who are Brembo?
If the name is unfamiliar to any biker, then it really shouldn't be, as Italian company Brembo is undoubtedly not only the foremost supplier of high-end original equipment on both motorcycles and cars, but also the provider of complete braking systems to all the recent MotoGP, World Superbike and Formula One world champions.
If Brembo is good enough for Rossi, Marques, Rea, Sykes, Lorenzo and co., then it should hopefully be good enough for you too!
Developed using Brembo’s unrivalled experience gained from the highest levels of racing, the Serie Oro (‘Gold-Series’) disc for your bike uses an upgraded 5mm thick (most OE discs are only 4 or 4.5 mm), High-Carbon Stainless Steel rotor mounted on a CNC machined Hard-Anodised Aluminium Alloy centre utilising Brembo floating bobbins.
Brembo Serie Oro - Original/OE Diameter Direct Replacement Discs
HPS supplies easy to install direct replacement (i.e., identical size/diameter as your bike’s original discs) or, alternatively, for selected bikes, 320mm Diameter Conversion Upgrade Discs…
Optional Brembo Serie Oro - 320mm Diameter Conversion Upgrade Discs
Nowadays, most OE discs are already 320mm - but some are still smaller as standard - so, for certain models, HPS provides the option of a more powerful 320mm conversion upgrade and, within these - where required and where indicated - HPS includes a complete eight-component radial bolt and spacer fitting kit to relocate your calipers outwards accordingly - thus ensuring your new Serie Oro discs can always be used with your standard calipers.
In addition, if you need to further enhance your braking performance, we also offer high-performance road, road and track or race-only brake pads sets or complete compatible replacement caliper upgrades, from Brembo and ISR too.
Why should you choose Brembo Serie Oro discs?
- Increased 5mm rotor thickness provides a balance between durability, performance and weight - whether on track or road
- High Carbon Steel has better Friction and Heat Absorption properties than OE or cheaper high Chromium content Stainless Steel replacement discs
- Direct replacement (i.e., identical size/diameter as your bike’s original discs) or, for selected bikes, 320mm diameter upgrade discs
- The optional increase to 320mm diameter automatically delivers a significant increase in braking power for track/race use
- Radial Spacer kits included with 320mm conversion upgrade kits, where required and requested
- Floating design eliminates cold shrinkage rotor "dishing/warping"
- Round rotors (as opposed to a “wave” type) will reduce pad wear during extreme use and avoid low speed vibration
- CNC machined (as opposed to pressed), hard-anodised centres/carriers for the most consistent trueness and maximum durability
- Fully compatible with your original calipers and also a wide range of aftermarket radially or axially mounted calipers
- Matching Brembo rear discs too
- HPS supplies a wide range of fully Serie Oro compatible road and race pads to suit your exact requirements
- Extremely competitively priced from HPS
Full braking system and Brembo advice and technical support service available from HPS; please contact us for any further information you need.
For specials or older bikes - where off-the-shelf replacement discs may no longer be available, we also provide a complete bespoke disc manufacturing service (i.e. we can produce any size of disc, for any wheel, with any caliper - for use in any bike), For further details click here.
Brembo Serie Oro Front Discs from £154 (each)
Rear discs from £75 (each)