|MRA Honda VFR750R (RC30) L-P 1991-1993 Double Bubble Motorcycle Screen Ref: COL56225|
Manufactured in Germany by the world's largest aftermarket motorcycle screen maker - and original creator of the double-bubble race screen - these are the highest quality screens you can buy...
This type of windscreen was developed for GP racing and is used by many including Max Biaggi and Carlos Checa. Shaped like the original at the base, but with an additional 3-5cm bubble in the middle, they take the wind pressure off your helmet and upper body.
- Length 320mm front-to-back (+65mm over standard screen)
- Made in Germany to TUV standard
- Second to none in style, fit and finish
- Smoked grey tint (other colours available to special order*)
- Aerodynamically efficient design for improved wind protection
- Includes rear edge beaded safety trim (not shown in photo)
* Grey/Smoked Screens normally available from stock. Clear, black & six other colours manufactured to order, with approx 2-3 weeks delivery (non-refundable payment taken at time of order for all specially ordered screens).
Click here for a larger image...
Price: £51.00 (Including UK VAT at 20%)
More great products for your bike:
|Xerapol Screen Polish/Scratch Repair Kit Ref: 56396|
Let your screen shine again, as bright as new!
Xerapol offers an astonishingly simple solution to the problem of scratched or scuffed plastic windshields and restores surfaces with professional results.
- Xerapol Polish
- Special Fine Grade Abrasive Paper
- Soft Polishing Cloth
Click here for another image...
Price: £9.25 (Including UK VAT at 20%)